ABOUT HELP TO GROW: MANAGEMENT
Join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
Help to Grow: Management will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
The in-depth high quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
Facilitated by small business experts from leading university business schools, this practical programme takes place over 3-months and will include both online and face-to-face sessions, alongside peer support and mentoring.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical and interactive case study workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
The programme will cover key areas of leadership including:
Strategy and innovation
Growing national and international markets
Leading for high performance
Building vision and brand
Engaging and inspiring teams
Creating customer value
Adopting digital technology
Adopting responsible business practices
About the Business Schools and Facilitators
The programme will be delivered by leading small business and enterprise experts from a consortium of business schools, with the support of leading figures from industry and experienced entrepreneurs.
The participating business schools have been accredited by the Small Business Charter, an award which recognises the high quality, tailored guidance they provide to support small businesses and their local economy.
The consortium brings a huge amount of expertise and experience to support you and your business.
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
To join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc
- Commit to completing all sessions
The first programme cohorts will begin in June 2021. You can register your interest now to be among the first to hear about programmes near you.
The programme will be delivered by university business schools throughout the United Kingdom.
The programme is 90% funded by the Government. The fee payable by participants is £750.