Become a partner
Are you interested in partnering with the Help to Grow: Management Alumni Network?
The Help to Grow: Management Course is designed specifically to boost the leadership skills and business performance of SME leaders.
Delivered at more than 50 world-class business schools across the UK, the course includes SME-specific leadership content, 10 hours of 1-2-1 mentoring and peer networking. Once they have completed the course, small business leaders from across the UK become members of the Alumni Network. This unique membership of small business leaders focused on building resilient businesses, ready to scale up to the next level is growing quickly; we want to make sure they have as much support as possible to achieve the goals they have set themselves, and their business. This is where you come in!
We are looking for organisations who can help us to make the Alumni Network even more special. Could your organisation offer an exclusive benefit to our alumni? Do you have goods, services, free membership or discounts that are relevant to SMEs? If the answer is yes, we are keen to hear from you.
We are looking for partners who can work with us and provide offers that are
- Unique to the Help to Grow: Management Alumni Network
- Demonstrably high-quality and high-value
- Aligned with the purpose of the Help to Grow: Management programme
- Proven to boost productivity within small to medium-sized businesses
- Proven to be relevant to all SMEs, irrespective of their sector
- Available to all alumni members across the UK
What happens next?
If you can help us make our Alumni Network the best membership in the UK for small business leaders, we would love to hear from you.
We invite you to get in touch and tell us how you can support our goal. If we think you're a great match then we will you to submit a short proposal telling us more about your offer and your experience of working with the SME market.
Ready to find out more?
If you would like to find out more about getting involved, please fill out the form below and a member of the Help to Grow: Management team will be in touch with you soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at HelpToGrowAlumni@smallbusinesscharter.org
I would recommend the course to anybody who is looking to scale up their business. You will acquire knowledge and techniques that will set you up for success within your own business.
Please note that all prospective partnership applications will be assessed against the following criteria :
- The offer is bespoke to Help to Grow: Management Course alumni and uniquely available to them
- The prospective partner can demonstrate that their offer is high-quality, high-value and evidence-based.
- Their value proposition is clearly articulated to align with the overall purpose of the programme and Alumni Network
- The benefits of the offer to alumni have been clearly demonstrated and can improve firm-wide productivity
- Prospective partners can demonstrate an understanding of the SME market
- For commercial organisations, the offer can be made available to all alumni members in the UK. Special consideration will be given to government or charitable organisations working in the devolved nations.
- The partner can demonstrate how they will act as an advocate for Help to Grow: Management and play an active, transparent and sustained role in its promotion
- The provider of the offer has a clear legal identity i.e a registered charity, Community Interest Company or UK company registered with Companies House and actively trading for at least a year
- The prospective partner can commit to reporting to the Chartered Association of Business Schools on the uptake of their offer by alumni