Why choose Help to Grow Management?
- At the end of this 12-week course, you will have developed a bespoke Growth Action Plan to help you take your business to the next level.
- You’ll benefit from 1:1 support from a business mentor, as well as from learning alongside peers and networking with other business leaders.
- The blended face-to-face and online learning approach is designed to fit alongside your work commitments, providing you with training and a range of new skills that directly apply to your business.
- The programme is 90% funded by the government, so you only pay £750.
This is a thought provoking and detailed course with relevant content in a fantastic mixture of online and in person teaching.
Request more information
We are delighted that you would like to know more about the Help to Grow: Management Course.
Thousands of small business leaders from every type of organisation across the UK have taken part in the course. Before you sign up, here is a quick reminder of the eligibility requirements.
To join the Help to Grow: Management Course you should:
- Work for a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise based in the United Kingdom
- Employ between 5 and 249 employees
- Be a member of the senior leadership team and have direct reports.
Please enter your details below and we'll be in touch to answer any questions. We’ll also keep you updated with regular emails about new courses starting near you and the latest information about the Help to Grow: Management Course.
It’s exceeded my expectations; it’s something that has set me thinking and given me a greater level of confidence in taking a viewpoint that might challenge colleagues. From a personal perspective it’s been enriching and I’m missing it already.
It does demand a lot, but it’s MBA-level learning at a cost that can easily be absorbed. Why wouldn’t you?
The Help to Grow: Management course has encouraged me to become a more responsible business owner and understand what I need to put in place to be successful. I believe all business owners should take time to step back, look at their business, and re-evaluate and develop with the times, so they don’t get stuck in old or bad practices.
Valeria Berrazueta Jaramillo
I have found it to be a good course and it has touched on a wide range of aspects of running a business, many of which are easy to lose sight of when you are head down actually focusing on the day-to-day tasks. It has been a useful reminder to take a step back and take time to look at some of the bigger picture tasks when running a business.
The whole thing was really well organised and it was great to be learning again and connecting with people in similar roles to you, especially from such a wide range of industries, allowing everyone to have a fresh and unbiased view to help each other. I would definitely recommend it to other businesses.