Raising your social media profile & Smart phone photography for non-photographers
Using Social Media to raise your profile
We all use social media but are we using it effectively? Research tells us that only 30% of LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter users are raising their profile & gaining sales. This practical session will transform your social media activities, build your contacts and transform your sales strategy.
- What are the different platforms and when to use them?
- Building your profile statement to get noticed.
- When to accept followers, when not to.
- How to build a network: The top ten best tips we have found from reading 100’s of articles and attending sessions.
It would suit:
Anyone wishing to improve their personal or brand profile, wanting to understand social media without all the jargon, a common sense approach.
Leaders, entrepreneurs, budding/would be entrepreneurs, recruiters, sales professionals.
Smart phone photography for non-photographers
Including photograph in a social media post makes it 98% more likely to be viewed. You can use a photo site but it’s expensive & you’ll be the same as everyone else. With copyright infringement being a real danger, the solution is to produce your own images. We have partnered with an amazing photographer to help you.
- Understanding when to use what/when;
- Setting the size, layout and background;
- Lighting and angles;
- Best apps to help;
- The top ten best tips we have found from reading 100’s of articles and attending sessions.
It would suit:
Anyone wishing to improve their personal or brand profile who understands the importance of taking photographs to showcase their products, people or events. This is a must for everyone and anyone.