Prince 2 – 5 Day Work Shop
Prince 2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the world’s most widely adopted, government recognised and industry standard project management professional qualification.
The principles of Prince 2 provide you with the knowledge and tools to guide you through the techniques and processes to manage successful projects of any type or scale and in any industry.
Prince 2 will not only help you meet the requirements of that job you want but it will also expand your knowledge making every project you work on a success enabling you to take on larger scale projects and move up the career ladder!
At Leicester Castle Business School the Foundation and Practitioner levels are taken together as one course. The Prince 2 Foundation covers the principles and terminology and the practitioner course builds upon this knowledge enabling you to use the principles in practice.
The course will provide you with all of the skills and knowledge to be a practitioner and successful completion of the course will give you registered Prince 2 practitioner status.
You will need to pass an exam to gain the qualifications from these courses. All delegates are required to do pre-course reading of around 10 hours and between 2-3 hours after sessions which will be provided to you.
The course is taught through 5 intensive days classroom-based teaching methods 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Why choose a Prince 2 qualification with De Montfort University
- Expert tutor with industry experience
- Manual, exams and course materials included including text books
- PRINCE 2 is commonly used as a short-listing tool for Project Manager positions across all industries
- Central location with excellent transport links
- Qualification Achieved
- Prince 2 Foundation following pass of Foundation Exam on day 3
- Prince 2 Practitioner following pass of Practitioner Exam on day 5
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 60 questions per paper
- There are no 'trial' questions in scores
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass - 55%
- Closed book.
- Objective testing
- 68 question items (each item is worth 1 mark)
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours' (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only).
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Next Available Course
Monday 10th February – Friday 14th February from 9am until 5pm each day.
The Venue at De Montfort University Campus, Leicester LE2 7BU
£1,250 (VAT not applicable)
We are able to offer onsite courses for corporate clients based on minimum class sizes for more information please contact Fay Kelham at email@example.com
To register for the course please click here.