University of Bedfordshire Business School
University of Bedfordshire Business School aims to be recognised for providing an innovative, practice based student experience in business, management and law education, and for the value that we add to the futures of our students, staff and industry partners across local, regional and international communities through our commitment to applied teaching and research.
We are ambitious for our students, ourselves and the communities we serve, and through our established connections with business and the professions will enhance the impact of our research and innovation and shape our curricula. By delivering excellent outcomes for our students and connecting them through partnerships to an expanded range of learning, employment and research opportunities we will enable them to succeed in their lifetime careers in a diverse and rapidly changing environment.
The University has been recognized with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Silver award which represents a judgement that a higher education provider significantly and consistently exceeds the quality threshold for UK higher education. It has also been ranked 16th in the country for added value (The Guardian University Guide 2018).
- Medium sized Business School
- Circa 3000 students, 100 on campus academic staff
- 3 departments, 2 research institutes
- Dispersed delivery model (UK and overseas)
- Multiple delivery modes
- Business Pods
- Business and community engaged
- 3rd in the country for Law (NSS 2017)
- Student placements, live projects, site visits, visiting speakers
- Executive development, training and executive education
- Credit/non-credit bearing
- PSRB links (e.g. APM, CMI, CIPD)