This policy explains what cookies are and explains how, as well as why, they may be stored on and accessed from your computer or device when you use this site.
2. To learn more about the cookies our site uses see below:
We use the following cookies:
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES’ COOKIES
Our website provides links to websites that controlled by third parties. These websites and embedded content may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites, even if you are directed to them from our website. We recommend that you check the relevant third party websites’ privacy policies for information about any cookies which may be used.
- CONTROLLING AND DELETING COOKIES
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which expire as soon as you close the browser and are mainly used to help you navigate the site by storing information on your location and the pages you have visited.
- Persistent or permanent cookies will remain on your computer once you close your browser down until expiry or deletion by you. These are mainly used to personalise the website, so that it remembers you from previous visits and can display relevant information.
Cookie Consent tool
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. To disable cookies through your browser, follow the instructions usually located within the ‘Help’ or ‘Tools’ menu of your browser. Further information on how to remove cookies from your browser can be found here: https://allaboutcookies.org/. In a few cases, however, some of our site features may not work as a result. Also, note that disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not delete the cookie from your browser unless manually completed through browser function.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
by email: Ramin.Bokaian@charteredabs.org
by post: Chartered Association of Business Schools, 3rd Floor, 40 Queen Street, London, EC4R 1DD
by phone: 020 7236 7678.